Nundah Village Dental Celebrates Dental Health Week
Nundah Village Dental is encouraging members of the Nundah community to ‘Watch Your Mouth’, as part of Dental Health Week. Held in early August, Dental Health Week aims to educate Australians about the importance of maintaining good oral health.
As part of Dental Health Week, Nundah Village Dental encourages you to:
- Have an oral examination every 6 months
- Use floss or interdental brushes to clean between teeth once a day
- Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste for two minutes
- Enjoy a balanced diet while keeping an eye out for hidden sugars and acids
- Avoid snacking or grazing on food throughout the day
Need to see someone about your oral health? Since 1980, the team at Nundah Village Dental has supported the community in providing professional, dedicated treatment in a caring environment. Nundah Village Dental is open 6 days a week, with early morning appointments from 7.30am and evening appointments available. New patients welcome. Emergency appointment available.
Did you know?
- 65% of Australians haven’t seen a dentist in the last two years
- 50% of Australians brush their teeth only once a day
- 40% never floss or clean between their teeth
- 73% of 14 to 18 year olds are consuming too much sugar